One of the best things about living in Las Vegas is music. I’ve never had the chance to really live in a place where music is all around me. Over the last 7 years I’ve seen some of the most amazing shows. Vegas is home to some of the biggest acts of the last 10 years (The Killers, Imagine Dragons, Panic at the Disco). However, since 2007, Las Vegas has lacked a music festival to call its own. Now we have a festival whose name holds true to this amazing town. Life is Beautiful.
Headlined by, in this author’s opinion, one of the 3 best rock bands from the USA in the history of Rock & Roll, the Killers as well as the Kings of Leon. Other acts include Vegas natives Imagine Dragons, Beck, Empire of the Sun, and more. The festival will also feature world class chefs, artists and the best up and coming bands Vegas has to offer, including one of my new favorites, Most Thieves (who have been supporting the Killers on the Battle Born tour).
This festival may quite possibly become the go to music festival in the US. It will certainly put Downtown Las Vegas back on the map.
Check out the announcement video for the other acts.
EDIT: Here’s some info about tickets, straight from the Festival’s blog.
2-Day General Admission tickets will be sold the following price tiers:
- Early Bird (available until sold out): $99.50
- Special (available after Early Bird sells out): $119.50
- Advance (available after Special sells out): $139.50
- Regular (available after Advance sells out): $159.50
VIP tickets are $349.50 and include:
- Exclusive VIP lounge with shade, lounge seating, activities and more
- Viewing Areas at Main Stage and Ambassador Stage
- VIP restroom facilities
- Access to special VIP food concessions
- Access to special VIP beer, wine and spirits concessions
- Commemorative Poster and more!